top of page

Transferring Students

Enrollment Process

Parents are asked to visit the school for an interview and tour at which time an application packet may be requested. The application packet includes, the application, the state required Emergency Information and Immunization Record Card, a signed medical release card, a transcript release form or kindergarten readiness form and a tuition payment intent form.

Transfer Process

We are excited for new students to join our growing school. These are the necessary forms required to transfer your student from public to private school. Further questions please contact our office.

Forms to Click & Print

Documents to Submit

  • Current Immunization Records

  • Records from previous school

  • Certified Copy of Birth Certificate

bottom of page